[systemd-devel] FixMe need a coredump HOOK

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 05:52:58 PDT 2014

Hi Mantas,

Thanks for your reply :)

Yes, I use sd_journal_get_fd() API as Zbigniew mentioned
https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/FixMe/blob/master/test/test_systemd_journal.c#L22

But sd_journal_get_data print out no such file or directory error
COREDUMP=ELF
https://github.com/AOSC-Dev/FixMe/blob/master/test/test_systemd_journal.c#L54

Please someone give me some advice, thanks a lot!

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn>