[systemd-devel] Process Manager?

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 19:49:09 PST 2014

I am approaching the situation from a slightly different perspective.

The recent acceptance of systemd as the default init system in Debian
and the statement by Canonical that Ubuntu will default to systemd,
possibly as soon as 14.10, means that there will be an influx of new
developers and administrators with an interest in systemd.

One way to help them is to provide a high quality funnel of
documentation to guide them through the learning curve. The people
that get lost or frustrated along the way, the more high quality
people will use and contribute to the project.