[systemd-devel] The Bridge on the River PID EINS

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 18:38:24 PDT 2014

On 17.03.2014 21:37, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:20 PM, poma <pomidorabelisima at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 17.03.2014 09:07, Tom Gundersen wrote:
>>> What you probably want is something like this:
>>>
>>> $ ll /etc/systemd/network/
>>> ... bridge0.netdev
>>> ... bridge0.network
>>> ... enp3s0.network
>>>
>>> $ cat /etc/systemd/network/enp3s0.network
>>> [Match]
>>> Name=enp3s0
>>>
>>> [Network]
>>> Bridge=bridge0
>>>
>>> $ cat /etc/systemd/network/bridge0.netdev
>>> [NetDev]
>>> Name=bridge0
>>> Kind=bridge
>>>
>>> $ cat /etc/systemd/network/bridge0.network
>>> [Match]
>>> Name=bridge0
>>>
>>> [Network]
>>> Address=192.168.2.2/24
>>> Gateway=192.168.2.1
>>> DNS=192.168.2.1
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Tom
>>>

>> All right!
>> Thanks.
>>
>> http://goo.gl/rL9KXr
>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/attachment.cgi?id=875621
>>
>> Attached are additional examples for the manual, related to bridging.
>
> Thanks for the patch. It didn't apply (whitespace errors?), so I
> re-did it manually, please have a look that I didn't mess anything up.
>
> FWIW, usually "git send-email" is the best way submit patches to avoid
> them getting garbled.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

There is a difference of one blank line, however in the generated
manpage can't be seen.
So it's OK, thanks.

It looks like the Tbird adds a blank lines at the end of the file(attach).
We'll see next time how it'll turn with a 'git-send-email'.

poma