[systemd-devel] error: undefined reference to `sd_event_source_unref' while the function exists in source

Hurry Zeng winewolf at qq.com
Wed May 14 04:56:36 PDT 2014

Hi, Colin,

> Firstly, please try to keep your mails on a given topic in the same
> thread! Make it easier for us all to consume mails on the list!

Sorry for your time.
My last topic is about error on compiling (make and make install) systemd,
and as i said in the last reply, systemd compiling works well now.
So i thought that "compiling failed" topic is in a "closed" status.
That's why i sent mail on another topic (for error on compiling source code which depends on libsystemd) .

Thanks for your advice, i will do it better next time.

Hurry Zeng from China. (winewolf at qq.com)