[systemd-devel] I wonder… why systemd provokes this amount of polarity and resistance

Cristian Rodríguez crrodriguez at opensuse.org
Wed Oct 22 17:27:11 PDT 2014

El 22/10/14 a las #4, Rob Owens escribió:

> It is your ML, so I will oblige.  But I think it is a mistake to not consider a broader view of your project than just the strictly technical aspects.

It is not *his* mailing list..but it is the place where *technical*
discussions about the systemd project take place. I can only speak for
myself but if you have been subscribed for a reasonable  amount of time,
 you will see the concurrence is mostly if not completely only in the
technical aspect and does not seem to have any interest on the topic of
philosophical wanking.