[systemd-devel] Prioritize the /etc configuration over /usr/lib also with .include

Pavel Raiskup praiskup at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 12:25:41 PDT 2014

On Wednesday 17 of September 2014 20:58:02 Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> Huh?

Argh! .. and finally, thanks a lot for your exmaple.  I iterated into the
sitation that this is not about .include.

Probably due to some false premise or testing result, I lived in false
feeling that the .include is _the trigger_ of loading the /usr/lib/
drop-ins.  But it is independent on .include.  And your example works
because I mistakenly pointed you tu use A.service and B.service (not 2xA).

Thanks again, Pavel