[systemd-devel] Query regarding "EnvironmentFile"

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Sat Dec 26 11:04:54 PST 2015

On 12/16/2015 09:47 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> because i know how to configure servers and don't need handholding
> tools since i develop my own admin backends for many years and
> services helping on repeatly needed taks but don't chain me to a
> limited subset of the supported options

Ah.

So the others were right -- you don't want to learn something new
because you're so set in your ways, you have your own in-house stuff
that you don't want to replace by learning something new.

Even the expression you use for professional systems -- "handholding
tools" -- reveals your contempt for what you don't know.

Sigh.

This is the perfect picture of the systemd hater.

--
    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/