[systemd-devel] systemd-networkd mysteriously shutting down after launch

Keller, Jacob E jacob.e.keller at intel.com
Thu Feb 12 14:30:37 PST 2015

On Thu, 2015-02-12 at 20:15 +0100, Tom Gundersen wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Keller, Jacob E

Now I'm having an interesting issue with the current git of
systemd-networkd... It works just fine on load, and I get an ip address
and everything is happy. After some amount of time, systemd-networkd
goes into "shutting down.." and I lose my ip address.. There is nothing
obvious in the log to indicate that it was turned off.

Any suggestions? I'm capturing a clean boot with the issue with
SYSTEMD_LOG_LEVEL=debug enabled for more information now.

Regards,
Jake