[systemd-devel] nilfs-cleanerd startup on boot

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 11:19:00 PST 2015

On 02/27/2015 06:31 PM, dennis.murata at wipro.com wrote:
> I have a fedora 21 system that where I mount an nilfs2 file system.  I use a simple /etc/modules-load.d/nilfs.conf file to load the kernel module and have an entry in the fstab.  The file system mounts on boot as it should, but the nilfs-cleanerd program does not startup.  If I umount /nilfs then mount /nilfs the nilfs-cleanerd program starts as it should to cleanup the checkpoints.

Hmm this should just work as long as it has been built with libmount
support.

Check the spec file in Fedora ( it should contain --with-libmount and or
-enable-libmount in ||||%configure line )

If it has not been built with libmount support, download the source from
koji, rebuild it with it enabled, test it and file a bug in Fedora if it
works.

JBG