[systemd-devel] systemd-fsck question

Nikolai Zhubr n-a-zhubr at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 6 10:33:15 PST 2015

Hi again,
06.01.2015 19:46, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
[...]
> By executing "systemctl status systemd-fsck at ..." as instructed? Or
> journalctl ...

Ok, thanks, I've finally found the messages of my interest by using:
journalctl SYSLOG_IDENTIFIER=system-fsck

All messages in system-fsck are generated using log_error().
Now, how to get them also displayed to system console, at boot time?

I supposed "StandardOutput/StandardError=journal+console" option is
there exactly for that, but apparently log_error() only writes to the
journal?

Thank you,
Nikolai