[systemd-devel] Systemd.timer: Possibility to execute job hourly between 6 am and 6 pm.

Kris Erik Schwerdt Schwerdt at itsc.uni-luebeck.de
Fri Jan 16 04:31:52 PST 2015

Hi,

thank you for your fast response. I thought that that is the way working anyway, but you also added the way for saying "do it every 2 hours to midnight" with 5/2:00 . And I think this long way is not very clear especially e. g. if this expression is written for days of month or minutes of an hour.
For that reason I hoped that you would add this feature in future.

K. E. Schwerdt.