[systemd-devel] [systemd-commits] 5 commits - man/journalctl.xml man/tmpfiles.d.xml src/console src/import src/journal src/libudev src/shared src/tmpfiles

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Tue Jan 27 18:06:14 PST 2015

On Sun, 18.01.15 16:13, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek (zbyszek at kemper.freedesktop.org) wrote:

> commit 302fbdf29eb0ad4ca1fe8ee18755edad7db11b37
> Author: Zbigniew J??drzejewski-Szmek <zbyszek at in.waw.pl>
> Date:   Tue Jan 6 01:58:31 2015 -0500
>
>     man: reindent tmpfiles.d(5)
>
>     Reindent to 2 spaces, use more markup.

So, hmm, maybe we should make up our minds on this. Currently half ot
he man pages is 2ch indented, the other half 8ch indented. I would
prefer if all files would either be one or the other...

I can see why 8ch indenting is not as nice and useful for XML as it is
for C. So I'd be open to changing everything to 2ch.

Maybe it's time to run some sed script over the man pages to fix
everything to 2ch?