[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Git development moved to github

Kay Sievers kay at vrfy.org
Tue Jun 2 17:02:49 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 1:51 AM, David Timothy Strauss
<david at davidstrauss.net> wrote:
> Looks like everything's in place now at the new github.com/systemd/systemd
> home.
>
> I've halted the Jenkins CI from pushing to that repository (which was
> formerly the mirror updated whenever CI passed). I'll probably update CI to
> merely push a branch like "master-passing" so there's still a way to get the
> latest passing commit, but it's just disabled for now.

Great. Thanks.

Could you please check your old repos at:
  https://github.com/systemd
and move or delete them if they are no longer needed. One of them at
least has a comment like "This is old. Actual repo is on my
davidstrauss account. Will clean up soon. (2012)"

We should only keep repos here for code that we actually host. Cloned
repos should only be there if they are supposed to be shared by
multiple people to work on them at the same time, everything else
should be done in a user repo.

Thanks,
Kay