[systemd-devel] Creating containers from local .raw or tar images

Daurnimator quae at daurnimator.com
Mon Mar 2 15:03:42 PST 2015

AFAIK, all the pull-* commands do is download into /var/lib/machines.
You could easily enough just copy things into there yourself.

Or even less work: don't copy them in there at all, and pass your image
directly to systemd-nspawn (which is what machinectl uses)
See: http://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd-nspawn.html