[systemd-devel] Why don't remote file systems wait for network-online.target?

Michael Biebl mbiebl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 06:30:05 PDT 2015

> Could you share the relevant /etc/fstab line?

Nvm, I noticed that this info has been added to the relevant bug report.
After adding the line to /etc/fstab and running systemctl daemon-reload, I get

# systemctl show -p Wants -p After mnt-server.mount
Wants=system.slice network-online.target
After=network.target -.mount network-online.target system.slice
remote-fs-pre.target systemd-journald.socket

universe are pointed away from Earth?