[systemd-devel] 60-persistent-storage.rules: add NVMe disks and partitions (again)

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Fri May 15 10:59:51 PDT 2015

On Fri, 15.05.15 19:37, Thomas H.P. Andersen (phomes at gmail.com) wrote:

> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Lennart Poettering
> <lennart at poettering.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, 15.05.15 18:41, Per Bergqvist (per at bst.lu) wrote:
> >
> >> OK, now in git-format-patch.
> >
> > There's no patch in this mails of yours...
>
> I see patches (nvme_id.patch) attached to Per's last two emails.

Oh, uhmm. Per's mailer is broken... It encoded the mail as
multipart/alternative, with one part text/plain, and one part
multipart/mixed which contained HTML mail with the patch. My mailer
showed the plain version which lacked the patch.

Per, your mailer is broken. Also, please don't send HTML mail to this
list anyway. In fact, most technical mailing lists are not too keen on
HTML mails...

Any chance you can resend as normal text/plain message?

Thanks,