[systemd-devel] [ANNOUNCE] systemd hackfest/talkfest/bof day at FOSDEM 2016!

Lennart Poettering lennart at poettering.net
Wed Jan 20 07:04:51 PST 2016

Heya!

I'd like to announce a systemd hackfest/talkfest/bof day at FOSDEM
2016 in Brussels!

Thanks to Red Hat we'll have a room for one day for a systemd
session. It's on Friday, January 29th, at the Floris Arlequin
Grand-Place Hotel, in the Arlequin Room.

We'll start at 10am, and have the room until 5pm.

If you hack on systemd, or are interested to contribute, please join
us! Attendance is free.

Sorry for the late announcement, but we had trouble securing a room!

See you in Brussels!