[Tango-artists] Session icons

Eric Mounhem eric at skbo.net
Sun Dec 4 17:29:16 PST 2005

Hello,

I am a complete noob in designing icons (even if it interests me), so
please excuse me if I say something non pertinent or wrong...
The shutdown and hibernating icons use the same shape and only its color
change. Won't it be too confusing for color deficient people? Isn't it
possible to add some element to the icons and permit a better
recognition of its associated action?

Again, this may be totally irrelevant, and maybe I don't see the context
quite well...

Otherwise, the icons are nice and blend well with the tango theme (which
is nice too, and demonstrate a really great work).

Cheers,
Eric