[Tango-artists] Acrilix icons for Tango...

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Wed Dec 7 09:11:40 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 10:29 +0100, tim at usefularts.org wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've just started a project called Acrilix icons, something that's different
> from the usual crystal looking icons. You can find the project on
> KDE-Look.org.
>
> And I'm asking myself is there a way to integrate this project to Tango? It
> would be great for me to contribute.

Hi,
I'm not sure either :) If you want to inherit the tango base set and
create a KDE icon theme following the tango style guidelines, feel
free.

You are also more than welcome to fill in the gaps in the base set in
tango base. That's my take on killing two flies in one go as they say...

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>
Novell, Inc.