[Tango-artists] java update for version 0.6.1

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Fri Dec 9 11:22:27 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 12:05 -0500, Michael Heuer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have created a new version of the tango-icon-theme jar artifact to sync
> with version 0.6.1.  Progress may be tracked using the following issue:
>
> > http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-623

Please send these mails as new threads in the future, rather than
replies to other threads with changed Subject headers.

> The following icons seem to be missing from 0.6.1
>
> 16x16/actions/application-exit.png
> 16x16/actions/dialog-cancel.png
> 16x16/actions/view-sort-ascending.png
> 16x16/actions/view-sort-ascending.png
> 16x16/categories/applications-multimedia.png
> 16x16/categories/applications-office.png
> 16x16/categories/applications-system.png
> 16x16/places/start-here.png
> 16x16/status/dialog-password.png
> 16x16/status/dialog-question.png

None of the above icons actually exist yet. They have not been drawn
in any size.

> 22x22/status/folder-drag-accept.png
> 22x22/status/folder-open.png
> 22x22/status/folder-visiting.png
> 22x22/status/user-trash-full.png

These are indeed missing from the Makefile. My mistake. Will make a
new release asap with them included.

-- dobey