[Tango-artists] Compilation error

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Tue Dec 13 11:14:10 PST 2005

I'm guessing that you installed the package without specifying a prefix
to configure, and so it is in /usr/local, but the default path for
pkgconfig does not
include /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig in it.

You need to add the directories in the /usr/local prefix to the
PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable.

-- dobey