[Tango-artists] Icon Naming Spec list for Tango progress tracking

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Fri Oct 28 16:52:36 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 17:35 -0300, Steven Garrity wrote:
> I'm working on a MediaWiki extension that will read in the
> icon-naming-spec list of icons and list what we have one and not yet
> done in the Tango icon set.
>
> I'll post progress as it happens (or doesn't happen).

Yo Steven!
That is awesome. The reason why I took down the wiki page linking to my
site is that I'm not the only contributor now (yay!) and my page only
lists my contributions so the list wouldn't be complete and would
possibly lead to duplication. Also note that currently the page doesn't
show the 48x48 as I didn't figure out how to best render the SVG from
the CVS checkout on dreamhost. Rodney, would you be able to compile a
local librsvg for only the website purpose? Or maybe php itself has
something wicked?

We should also think of some way to assign work to avoid duplication.
Maybe a mail "I'll be working on this and this this week" to the list
would suffice.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>