[Tango-artists] Icon Naming Spec list for Tango progress tracking (almost done)

Jakub Steiner jimmac at novell.com
Mon Oct 31 06:22:00 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 22:20 -0300, Steven Garrity wrote:
> I've got this Mediawiki extension to display the icon naming list almost
> ready. I ran into a few issues that hopefully we can clear up:

Hi Steven,
thanks a lot for the extension.

Garrett, how does one debug a mediawiki extension? It appears not to
pick up the hook, but it possibly may be because the php on dreamhost
doesn't do DOM or such... I don't know if it's simply refusing to
include it if it get parse errors.

Thanks for your help again!

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at novell.com>