[Tango-artists] Icon Naming Spec list for Tango progress tracking (almost done)

Jakub Steiner jimmac at ximian.com
Mon Oct 31 10:39:53 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 09:16 -0500, Garrett LeSage wrote:

> On Oct 31, 2005, at 9:22 AM, jimmac at novell.com wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 22:20 -0300, Steven Garrity wrote:
> >
> >> I've got this Mediawiki extension to display the icon naming list
> >> almost
> >> ready. I ran into a few issues that hopefully we can clear up:
> >>

> > Hi Steven,
> > thanks a lot for the extension.
> >
> > Garrett, how does one debug a mediawiki extension? It appears not to
> > pick up the hook, but it possibly may be because the php on dreamhost
> > doesn't do DOM or such... I don't know if it's simply refusing to
> > include it if it get parse errors.
>

> I usually just use print statements and figure out where the problem
> is.  Lots of fun, huh?  It usually works though.  (:

Well in this case, the extension is not getting parsed at all. Although
the hook should be default-icon-theme, it doesn't work in
http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Gallery.

I can't even locate the apache logs on bitters. Maybe php stuffs some
info there.

cheers

--
Jakub Steiner <jimmac at ximian.com>