[Tango-artists] Tango Chardev Icon

Tobias Wolf towolf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 09:35:46 PDT 2006

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 11:08:32 +0200, William Szilveszter <wszilveszter
at gmail.com wrote:

> Submitting a tango'ed CPU icon.

Ah dammit, you beat me to it.
Was staring at the cpufreq-applet today and since I never did an icon
from scratch in Inkscape I thought 'start slow' and just guideline'ify
the old g-i-t CPU and  glue a freq-scaling indicator on top.

Anyway, the dogs bite the last one (especially seeing yours is a true
invention and well executed), but maybe someone sees a use in this /me
too/.

This series is only one size since cpufreq-applet grabs its icons from
the unthemable /usr/share/pixmaps dump. The indicator was adapted from
nm-signal-* by jimmac.

Tobias