[Tango-artists] Tango Chardev Icon

William Szilveszter wszilveszter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 12:50:31 PDT 2006

Yes I am aware of that. What I was trying to say is I dont much care for
what license my stuff goes under. I will release it here with no license
whatsoever. So if you want to tack on  CC or any other license, thats
fine with me. Just want to get that out of the way, so feel free to
release it under anything you like.

Regards