[Tango-artists] 4 years old icons for a 4 years old request (aka: visulboy advance)

Matteo seven.issimo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 15:53:59 PST 2006

2006/12/8, Andreas Nilsson <nisses.mail at home.se>:
> Hey Matteo!
> Great work!
> What's the status of these, are they upstream yet?

All these icons 're in review stage (very last one),
and my hope is to get in touch with visualboy's developers in the next few days.

> There is a request on the Tango Friday page [1], so I just wanted to
> check that it's ok to take this off the list.
>
> 1. http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Fridays
> - Andreas

About Tango Friday page (that i can't edit by myself), you can use
these link[s]:
 http://sevenissimo.altervista.org/tango/visualboy/16x16/gbadvance.png
[and: 22x22/gbadvance.png; 48x48/gbadvance.png]

Sorry for not to join #tango,
but I've a lesson (also) on Friday afternoon :|
bye,
 -Matteo