[Tango-artists] Tango Friday page protected ?

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Wed Dec 20 12:02:42 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 20:49 +0100, Olivier Charavel wrote:

> I just wanted to edit the page to write that I can take the X-chat
> icon but it looks like the page is protected...
> Any ideas ? :)

I set the page to protected because there were people who were just
straight adding icons to be drawn, to the list, without consensus.
The page is meant to be for "what are we doing this particular
Friday" and not "what are all the icons that need to be drawn on
all possible desktops". There's a big difference there. Having
things randomly show up, and people not even knowing what they
are, isn't useful.

If people want a separate page for "all possible icons we need" then
they are free to make one, but the Tango_Fridays page is not it. :)

-- dobey