[Tango-artists] PNG file format

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Feb 5 06:41:51 PST 2006

Hello,

Together with the help of Josef Vybíral I have pinpointed the problem to
a change in the header of the PNG file after upload to CVS. Could
someone from the core team please verify that a diff on the CVS and the
tarball gives a difference?
I can remember from another project that uploading to CVS has some
impact of linendings. Perhaps it's happening here also, although I'm not
sure. I believe that the problem was fixed then by changing some
settings.

Kind regards, Darius Blaszijk