[Tango-artists] A Few Comments

Daniel Schierbeck daniel.schierbeck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 12:33:32 PST 2006

Hi guys! I really like what you're doing, it's nice to see some slick
icons for a change.

I have a few comments on some of the icons though.

1) edit-delete
   I think the highlight seems weird here - it doesn't
   bring out the object's shape. It'd be nice if it gave
   the impression that the "forbidden" sign was round or
   something

2) list-add and list-remove
   list-remove seems a lot bigger than list-add.

3) All icons with screens in them
   The screens seem bent out of shape. For instance,
   the screen of the computer icon seems to be a lot
   wider in the bottom than in the top.

Disclaimer: I'm a bit color blind (literally), so I may not perceive the
icons the same way you do.

Cheers,
Daniel Schierbeck