[Tango-artists] Folder icon should have more suitable colour (yellow)

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Sun Feb 26 15:57:24 PST 2006

Folders seems to come in all kind of shades these days.
http://images.google.se/images?svnum=10&hl=sv&lr=&client=firefox&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aunofficial&q=plastic+folders&btnG=S%C3%B6k
Blue is nice because it is the color the largest number of people like,
second runner up is red (if I recall my design classes correctly). There
are lots of color-variations for the tango-folders popping up on
gnome-look and similar sites, so I hope all those that wants another
color for their folders can find what they are looking for there.
Now, let's focus on the important stuff! :)
- Andreas