[Tango-artists] Icon requests

Eugenia Loli-Queru eloli at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 13 13:15:31 PDT 2006

> As you planning to update the icons with the ones we have already sized to
> 32px? Do you need help with this?

Updated most of the icons to their default 32x32. Only 3 of them are touched
by me now. :)
I had to do quite some work to remove transparency though so IE can work
better...

>There are several mp3 player icons in tango-extras, and they are quite
>attractive imho.

Thanks, I picked an iPod Mini icon from there, although I would have
prefered a better default audio-speaker tango icon.

BTW, anyone's working on the two PDA icons I linked to bugzilla yesterday?

Rgds,
Eugenia