[Tango-artists] Icon requests

Matteo seven.issimo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 02:16:41 PDT 2006

2006/7/13, Eugenia Loli-Queru <eloli at hotmail.com>:
> > As you planning to update the icons with the ones we have already sized to
> > 32px? Do you need help with this?
>
> Updated most of the icons to their default 32x32. Only 3 of them are touched
> by me now. :)
> I had to do quite some work to remove transparency though so IE can work
> better...

Hi Eugenia,

I think everything will look better if you use pngs,
the only problem is IE (as you know) but there are few modes to walkaround.

I attach to this mail a little jscript that, using some activeX, gets
pngs working on IE5 and 6 (hoping that IE7 doesn't need it, as M$
said).
To get it working, you've just to put this code in your header:

<!--[if lt IE 7]>
	<script defer type="text/javascript" src="path_to_script/png_ie.js" />
<![endif]-->

I hope it'll be useful,
bye,

   -Matteo