[Tango-artists] Two games icons tango-ed

Matteo seven.issimo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 10:14:44 PDT 2006

2006/7/15, Daniel Derozier <dcubed20 at gmail.com>:
> I hate to tell you this, but I've already completed a full set of
> gnome-games tango icons. I do like them, however, so good work!  [...]

Hi Daniel,

I've seen your gnome-games icons pkg,
and I've to say that (nearly-all) are great icons!
...a great job!

...but, if you let me, I'll give you few little suggestions:
check the yellow squares' inner stroke in scalable/klotski.svg,
because isn't as well visible as in 32x32 one.
second: try to increase number of red lights on robots icon,
'cause they seem two stupid eyes...
try to give the in-game effect... something like Knight Rider' KITT :D
(BTW, i attach a quick sample)

..last thing, I've seen your tali icon, but i don't like it (sorry :)
so I've drawn a new one...
I know that it doesn't not respect tango prospective standards,
or (so discussed) icons' facing, but I think it's ......... cute ;)

so, feel free to tweak it, also 'cause i won't probably do smaller
version ... :|

bye,
  -Matteo