[Tango-artists] Sports Balls

Ryan Collier rcollier at novell.com
Tue Jul 25 13:15:34 PDT 2006

I just did some for the Groupwise Messenger seeming the current set did not fill their needs.

I'm not 100% happy with them, but at least it's a starting point.

Let me know.

Ryan Collier
GroupWise Design Manager
rcollier at novell.com
801.861.3040

Novell, Inc.
SUSE® Linux Enterprise 10
Your Linux is ready*
www.novell.com/linux

On Fri, 2006- 07- 21 at 06:26 - 0700, Alex Lewis wrote:
> It would be nice if the Tango icons had a Basketball, Soccer
> (Football) Ball, (American) Football, Hockey Puck, etc.

I don't see any need to put these in Tango itself. If you wish to
draw some of these in the Tango style though, and make them available
to use, feel free to do so, and post a link on the wiki.

> Also, I love the Tango Emotion Icons. Will there be any more in the
> future? Such as the confused face (:S, :- S), the slanted mouth
> (:/, :- /), and the embarrassed red cheeks face?

There will be a full set available at some point, yes. The emoticons
still need a little bit of work on naming, and I haven't had time too through and clean up what's there yet. And currently, we're trying
to concentrate on getting GNOME Icon Theme updated for GNOME 2.16, so
that we can have plenty of pretty and standardized icons there as well.

--  dobey