[Tango-artists] Banshee Tango

William Szilveszter wszilveszter at gmail.com
Fri May 5 20:02:52 PDT 2006

Been enjoying my free time lately and turned my attention to Banshee
(which has been really growing on me lately) CVS. Found the image
directory and forget about it. Been tango'ing everything in there.

I have made up some custom icons and thought I would make a nice little
"collage" to get some feedback. I really do love how the stars came
out...aren't they just the cutest things you have seen? Like puppies
(and whatever else is cute). They really make Banshee for me now.

I know some of them are quite radical, others rather boring, and some
are just "placeholders" at this point cause no matter what, they look
far better than the original. So fire away the comments, suggestions,
and whatever else is on your mind.