AW: AW: [Tango-artists] Icons for "heating"

Carsten Knopf - Servicecrew.de c.knopf at servicecrew.de
Thu May 11 14:28:51 PDT 2006

Until I do profits with this own project, still some years will go by ;-)

I simply search somebody for make good icons. And since I found the pages
from tango, I did an inquiry.

Or that is here prohibited to ask something like that? When yes, then I
apologize for that.

Fact is that I need the icons for my own project and not to selling around
these or to do profit in this way.