AW: AW: [Tango-artists] Icons for "heating"

Simon Otter simon at
Thu May 11 15:48:39 PDT 2006

Ok then. There is no prohibition, and I dont have the power to put one up
either :).
I'm just a bit suspicious about software and corporations. But it seems

I hope somebody will give you the help you need.

  S i m o n    O t t e r

  skurmedel at
  simon at