[Tango-artists] dialog-question and assorted other icons

Matthew Paul Thomas mpt at myrealbox.com
Thu May 25 07:48:34 PDT 2006

On May 25, 2006, at 8:45 PM, Taliessin Penfound wrote:
>  I also did an alternate take based on Sevenissimo's dialog-question
> (with the triangle and orange color, it reminds me too much of
> dialog-warning). Of course, I'm still open to any and all suggestions
> for improving it, as I should be if I want to push for someone's
> dialog-question to eventually end up in Base.

Since dialogs with question icons should not be used (they've never
been allowed in the Gnome or Macintosh HIGs, and they've been
deprecated in the Windows User Experience Guidelines for nearly seven
years now), I think it would be a bad idea for such an icon to be
included in Tango.

(Or if it is included, it should be a picture of a crying baby.)

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/