[Tango-artists] Theming OOo

William Szilveszter wszilveszter at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:56:11 PDT 2006

Thanks Jakub. I am not afraid of hacking it. I mean, does any programmer
make life easy for skinners and designers? How many hours are wasting
working with 18x18 sized icons, or archaic xpm's that don't have anti
aliasing, or my personal favourite: hardcoded icons...the list goes on.
Honestly I think GNOME itself is rather easy to theme in respect to
icons, massive chore, but easy enough.

I will attempt OOo and thanks for the work you have put into it. I just
went you your site and you have quite a comprehensive collection of
Tango OOo icons. All great work I might add.

Thanks again,

Will