[Tango-artists] gnome-games 10 icons, all sizes, plus preview

Tobias Wolf towolf at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:47:11 PDT 2006

Am Freitag, den 26.05.2006, 15:11 -0400 schrieb Rodney Dawes:

> But bombs are considered illegal as well. Military use bombs look
> completely different as well. And the game is minesweeper. It doesn't
> matter if the mines were outlawed I think. They put mines in movies
> still. It's not like this is a game that trains people how to use
> floating mines at sea. We'd have other problems if it were. Not that I
> think many people actually play minesweeper any more anyway. But, I'd
> rather the icons matched the game, than were totally unrelated. :)

The only mines that are outlawed by the Geneva convention are
anti-personnel mines anyway.
Floating water mines are still alive and kicking. At least I suppose
Minesweeper mines are supposed to be those – as they are balls with
stubs on them.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is that Lapo has the most awesome gnect
chips that I’ve seen before.
Those should be made in-game artwork. Might be very close to the Parker
original though (Parker?).

-- Tobias