[Tango-artists] Boycott Everything Novell

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 00:28:18 PST 2006

Hi guys,

While someone at novell is indeed playing 'funny buggers'  ..
I can assure you its not the people involved in the tango project.
Nor does this particular issue affect the tango project, its licensing
or the massive benefit to desktop software.

Boycotting opensuse or sled?  sure if you choose.
I temporarily boycotted  pepsi when the spice girl endorsed it.

But support this project. plenty of people are benefiting from it.

---this email does not reflect my shadowman err employers opinions--

blah