[Tango-artists] Re: Tango icons for glChess & Gnome-Sudoku? (fwd)

Andreas Røsdal andrearo at pvv.ntnu.no
Sun Nov 12 22:37:21 PST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:27:46 +1100
From: Robert Ancell <robert.ancell at gmail.com>
To: Andreas Røsdal <andrearo at pvv.ntnu.no>
Cc: tango-artists at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject: Re: [Tango-artists] Re: Tango icons for glChess & Gnome-Sudoku?

Hi Guys,

Hylke: icon looks great. I've requested that Gnome add a standard icon
for the application/x-chess-pgn MIME type (Gnome bug #374512) as there
are currently multiple chess applications a user might have installed
on their system. (And themes might want to change the icon easily).

With this in mind should there be two icons, one for the MIME type and
one for the glChess application? At the moment I would expect to use
the same icon for both...

--Robert