[Tango-artists] Tango icon for glade

Vincent Geddes vgeddes at metroweb.co.za
Mon Nov 13 10:26:15 PST 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to design a Tango-style icon for glade (a user interface
designer for gtk+ and gnome). I have attached an icon showing the
current progress of the design.

I wonder what metaphor would be best for conveying the idea that glade
is a user-interface designer. I am currently used a window (user
interface) + wrench (editing/building) metaphor, indicating that users
can edit/build user interfaces.

Do you people think this a good metaphor? I feel the current design is a
bit plain and could be improved somewhat. Any advice or comments would
be appreciated.

cheers

Vincent