[Tango-artists] A little help, please

Rodney Dawes dobey at novell.com
Mon Nov 13 13:40:40 PST 2006

I imagine this dialog is for configuring which applications load what
MIME types by default, rather than for configuring which types are
present. In that regard, I might think of renaming the dialog to
something more useful, perhaps "File Associations" or something similar,
and try to design a metaphor around that, rather than trying to come
up with a metaphor for the more abstract "MIME" thing. :)

-- dobey