[Tango-artists] Toon! Icon Theme

sem buka sem.buka at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 11:18:47 PDT 2006

That is ok with me, I expected to run into licensing problems. I will
redistribute accordingly, the site is not finished, this is still work in
progress, so I will add contributors to the contributions section, and
replace the licensing with the CC-BY-SA, and add attribution into a README
when the theme is ready.

Does CC-BY-SA bite the GPL license zeus listed for his artwork? It seems
more restrictive, so I guess zeus is covered if I relicense under CC-BY-SA
and attribute all artists?

Otherwise I'll ask him if he minds relicensing under the CC-BY-SA.

As a last resort, I'll remove adapted Tango icons.

Cheers, Sem