[Tango-artists] Looking for tango icon artist

Toms Baugis toms.baugis at tietoenator.com
Tue Oct 10 07:11:32 PDT 2006

Good day,

I am UI development unit manager at TietoEnator SIA (Latvia).
We are looking for an artist, who could draw icons following Tango style
guidelines, for our applications. The sector is electronic card business
applications.
I don't think that there will be much job at beginning and the amount of
icons shouldn't exceed 10 or so a month. So - if you have some spare
time - you could just be the one for us!

Created icons will be released under LGPL after component for which the
icon was meant, has been let in production (i think that's quite fair,
isn't it?).

If you are interested in this offer, or have some questions regarding
the job, please contact me, and if possible - add your pricing (and
maybe some links to look on your past jobs).

Sincerely,
Toms Baugis

P.S. I am not subscribed to list, so please answer personally