[Tango-artists] advice for document-save-every action icon

Matthew Paul Thomas mpt at myrealbox.com
Fri Sep 8 22:49:32 PDT 2006

On Sep 8, 2006, at 5:15 PM, Michael Heuer wrote:
> My application has a need for a document-save-every action icon, as in
> "save a copy every n minutes."

That seems extremely unlikely, though I don't know what kind of
application it is. Is changing the frequency with which the document
should be saved *really* one of the dozen or so actions performed most
commonly, or most urgently, by people using your application?

If so, I'd agree with the clock emblem over the Save icon. But maybe
you should rethink what things you're using a toolbar for.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/