[Tango-artists] PASODOBLE: New icons addon!

jEsuSdA 8) jesusda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 00:41:06 PDT 2006

Hello!

I've been working hard these days (and nights), i've made some new stuff
to my personal tango-style icon theme: Pasodoble.
Pasodolbe is close-resembled with Tango. Actually, Pasodoble is tango
icon theme where i delete, modify and create some icons.

It is a free and personal tango interpretation focused to KDE (where
there are some special icon names and icons that could not be included
in the tango set soon or maybe never)

My work could be useful to you and could be used on Tango icon theme. So
in the attachment there are some icons (there are much more icons in png
format, but the attachment contains only SVG files):

./scalable/actions:
dialog-cancel-16.svg
dialog-cancel-22.svg
dialog-cancel.svg
dialog-ok-16.svg
dialog-ok-22.svg
dialog-ok.svg
help-about-kde.svg

./scalable/devices:
block-device.svg
cpu_16.svg
cpu_22.svg
cpu.svg
media-cdrom-audio.svg
media-floppy-5_16.svg
media-floppy-5_22.svg
media-floppy-5.svg
memory_16.svg
memory_22.svg
memory.svg
modem_16.svg
modem.svg
nfs.svg
pda_16.svg
pda2_16.svg
pda2_22.svg
pda_22.svg
pda2.svg
pda3_16.svg
pda3_22.svg
pda3.svg
pda.svg
printer-class_16.svg
printer-class_22.svg
printer-class.svg
print_printer.svg
radio_16.svg
radio_22.svg
radio.svg
raid.svg
samba.svg
tablet_16.svg
tablet_22.svg
tablet.svg
tv_16.svg
tv_22.svg
tv.svg

./scalable/emotes:
face-devil-sad_16.svg
face-devil-sad_22.svg
face-devil-sad.svg

./scalable/mimetypes:
bookmark16.svg
bookmark22.svg
bookmark.svg

./scalable/places:
database_16.svg
database_22.svg
database.svg
folder-cool.svg
folder-cyan16.svg
folder-cyan22.svg
folder-cyan-open22.svg
folder-cyan-open.svg
folder-cyan.svg
folder-documents.svg
folder-download.svg
folder-favorite.svg
folder-fonts.svg
folder-games.svg
folder-green16.svg
folder-green22.svg
folder-green-open22.svg
folder-green-open.svg
folder-green.svg
folder-grey16.svg
folder-grey22.svg
folder-grey-open22.svg
folder-grey-open.svg
folder-grey.svg
folder-help.svg
folder-html.svg
folder-important.svg
folder-locked.svg
folder-mail.svg
folder-music.svg
folder-orange16.svg
folder-orange22.svg
folder-orange-open22.svg
folder-orange-open.svg
folder-orange.svg
folder-package.svg
folder-pics.svg
folder-print.svg
folder-public.svg
folder-red16.svg
folder-red216.svg
folder-red222.svg
folder-red22.svg
folder-red2-open22.svg
folder-red2-open.svg
folder-red2.svg
folder-red-open22.svg
folder-red-open.svg
folder-red.svg
folder.svg
folder-video.svg
folder-violet16.svg
folder-violet22.svg
folder-violet-open22.svg
folder-violet-open.svg
folder-violet.svg
folder-yellow16.svg
folder-yellow22.svg
folder-yellow-open22.svg
folder-yellow-open.svg
folder-yellow.svg
link22.svg
link.svg
lockoverlay22.svg
lockoverlay.svg
pipe22.svg
pipe.svg
services22.svg
services.svg
socket22.svg
socket.svg
zip22.svg
zip.svg

I know some names were not according to the freedesktop specification
icon name. This is because in the first stage, Pasodoble must be focused
on KDE desktop.
Later, i try to fix icon names and generate a full standard icon theme.

the attach file is tar and 7zip compressed, if you want to extract
files, please install p7zip (apt-get install p7zip p7zip-full) and use:

7za x -so pasodoble.tar.7zip | tar xfv -

a tango-submit folder will be created that will contains SVG icons.

I know too that this mail is so big (and my englis is so bad!), sorry
about that.

If someone could allow me to send the icons, please notify me. If i
could upload or send these icon stuff to another place it could be good
to the rest of mail list members, because they d'ont receibe more big
attachment in the future.

¿Who wants to help me about this? ;)

And finally, i send you a nice screenshot where you can see the pretty
god looking of pasodoble runing on konqueror.

I hope you like my pasodoble icon theme and work.
Soon i will upload the finished theme (beta release) when i finish it.
At the moment: Action is 90%, Apps 15%, categories 60%, devices 100%,
emblems 70%, emotes 90%, mimetypes 50%, places 100%, status 60%.

Well! this is all folks!
Sorry me by my poor english and this big and large mail. ;)

Salu2 de jEsusdA 8)
www.jesusda.com