[Tango-artists] Self-introduction with Status Icons

Nadia Mahlow nadia.mahlow at mindquarry.com
Thu Aug 30 01:54:24 PDT 2007

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: task-running.png
Type: image/png
Size: 3709 bytes
Desc: not available

Who am I : Nadia Mahlow, currently living in Germany but originally
from Cape Town, South Africa(stunning place).

Why I'm into Tango Icons?
(1) They are so cute, clean cut and the information that they convey
is an abundance more than what can be accomplished with a few simple
words or phrases .
(2) I was introduced to the icons through www.mindquarry.com, an open
source company I am working at, we use tango icons all the time.

I created yesterday new Task Status Icons for Mindquarry and was
wondering if I could submit this to the Tango Desktop Project as well.
(1) Orange Button - is for Running Tasks
(2) Yellow Button - Paused Tasks
(3) Grey Button - New Tasks that have not yet been assigned a status
(4) Green Button - Completed tasks

Please let me know what you guys think of these icons and if there is
room for improvement?

Kind regards,
Nadia